|Location :||Huntsville, AL|
Position Summary: Provide reception, secretarial and administrative support to Huntsville Proving Ground (HPG) leadership. To support all HPG activity. Active team player in all HPG function – planning, organization, preparation. Perform all duties necessary to safely satisfy HPG function and goals.
- Adhere to all quality standards – IATF, TS, ISO, HSE.
- Assists the team in the creation and submittal of expense form documents in relation to travel and other test expenses.
- Assist tire shipping invoices and bill of ladings in relation to test tire shipments.
- Assists Manager with various personal tasks including banking issues, payment of bills, document translation, travel, vehicle acquisition, SAP, circuit rental, presentations, track contracts, insurance and quality audit IATF.
- Provides general support to the test team in relaying and communicating information with the headquarters located in Buffalo, NY, Rancho and SRI Japan – include IT needs.
- Translate Japanese and English language – written and verbal.
- Appropriate, friendly and personable skill for phone greetings and live event assistance (media events at HPG).
- Provide detailed messages via direct phone communications. Ability to transfer calls via inner office extensions.
- Clear and detailed notetaking – minute of meetings…..etc. Clerical work.
- Active involvement in the preparation, organization and presentation of IATF audit systems.
- Co-ordinate in scheduling and arranging meetings and travel at HPG.
- Assist with maintenance and housekeeping at HPG facility.
- Responsible for building security and facility upkeep.
Required Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, advanced degree preferred.
- Previous experience translating highly sought.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an administrative support function.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Japanese/English translation skills (written and verbal) preferred
- Familiarity with motorcycles, cars, testing or racing is a plus
- Knowledge of quality standards (TS & ISO)
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Products, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with SAP or similar system preferred, including inventory management systems.
- Valid driver’s license
- Up to 10% travel
Sumitomo Rubber USA LLC offers competitive compensation and benefits packages. If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply at SumitomoRubberUSA.com
EOE M/F/Disabled/Veterans, Sumitomo Rubber, USA is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity.