|Title:||Inventory and Schedule Coordinator|
|Location :||Tonawanda, NY|
Inventory and Schedule Coordinator
Position Summary: Responsible for insuring that departmental schedules are achieved, and inventory is accurate within SAP system
Reports to: Process Process Flow Specialist
- Deploys MES (Manufacturing Execution System) for assigned departments. This includes components, mixing and cure/build for assigned departments.
- Ensures that MES system has correct orders and quantities for production needs
- Communicates any changes to the production plan to required individuals
- Ensures that assigned departments have correct inventories within SAP system
- Monitors and manages assigned metrics, identifying problems, and communicating issues to the necessary parties, including proposed solutions and modified/enhanced metrics.
- Is committed to and promotes "Excellence Through Teamwork" throughout the organization.
- Actively contribute to ongoing planning process definition and improvement.
Required Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- AAS in Business, Supply Chain, or other related field of study; experience considered in lieu of degree.
- Minimum 1-year inventory control/scheduling work experience including experience with physical inventory processes.
- Excellent math skills, with the focus on accuracy & speed
- Demonstrated ability to plan, coordinate, and prioritize work requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal communication skills
- Solid PC skills utilizing Microsoft Excel & Word software applications.
- Strong analytical, organizational, decision making, and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of SAP or other inventory management/scheduling software is preferred.
- Strong attention to detail.