|Location :||Tonawanda, NY|
Reports to: Storeroom Manager
- Provides direct support to the Storeroom Manager in the management of day-to-day Storeroom activities and supervision of Storeroom personnel.
- Manages a small group of vendors, issuing P.O.’s, etc.
- Manages purchasing duties for bladders, oil, gas, and dustStop, including vendor relationships, issuing purchase orders, and inventory management.
- Primary actor on processing returns and repairs of inventory, working with engineering and other departments as needed to obtain pertinent information.
- Leads the investigation, management, and resolution of all receiving issues.
- Leads cycle count process and associated reconciliation efforts.
- Participates in strategic discussions and meetings regarding Storeroom changes.
- Ensure compliance with established internal control procedures
Required Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Minimum H.S. diploma or equivalent. AAS in Supply Chain, Business or related field preferred.
- Minimum of three years’ purchasing and inventory management experience.
- Experience with computer application systems related to inventory, distribution, shipping or receiving (SAP experience ideal).
- Demonstrated multi-tasking and prioritization skills in a fast-paced, dynamic organization.
- Demonstrated negotiation skills.
- Proficiency with using Microsoft Suite programs.
Sumitomo Rubber, USA offers competitive compensation and benefits packages. If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply at sumitomorubberusa.com
EOE M/F/Disabled/Veterans, Sumitomo Rubber, USA is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity.