|Title:||IT Operations Manager|
|Location :||Tonawanda, NY|
IT Operations Manager
Position Summary: Manages/coordinates IT activity associated with systems administration, networking, and general IT operations in support of daily and project/strategy execution goals, specifically as large-scale project initiatives are executed throughout the facility transition.
Reports to: General Manager, IT
- Manages project initiatives for the operations group, ensuring project timelines and objectives are being achieved in support of overall strategic initiatives.
- Leads the development and execution of overall IT infrastructure strategy and deployment plans.
- Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance and support of all IT systems, including servers, network, PCs, operating systems, hardware, software, and peripherals. RF Equipment (scanners, truck mount units) and barcoding.
- Ensures that internal client needs are being met through the management of support staff, and identification and implementation of improved processes and solutions.
- Responsible for the purchase, installation, and life-cycle maintenance of PCs, servers and LAN network connectivity equipment, and other hardware.
- Works in conjunction with the Applications Manager on cross-over activity and initiatives.
- Monitors security compliance in accordance with established standards, policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with Internal Controls best practices and Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
- Establish IT Operations KPIs and manage performance to goals.
- Own and manage the asset management and disaster recovery process for IT systems.
- Responsible for IT vendor, contract and outsourcing management.
- Develop, Implement and Maintain WAN infrastructure
- Work to develop and maintain budgeting for Capital improvement projects
- Maintain all Firewall infrastructure and create keep up cyber security defenses
- Design and implement highly available infrastructure to maintain 24/7/365 access to critical data
- Maintain VoIP phone system configuration
- Maintain and plan for proper ISP and remote site connections
- Configure a scalable and highly available and Maintain all Wireless in plant
- Assist in troubleshooting any network problems that Network Engineers cannot fix
- Design and maintain security system network for Access control and Cameras
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- BS in Information Systems, Business or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience performing in an IT function with equivalent experience in project management, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office and O365, Windows Operating Systems, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and Linux OS
- Experience have experience with VMWare, Cisco Switches, Fortinet, SAN technology
- Experience with SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) like Splunk or Solarwinds Orion.
- Experience working in an organization transition preferred.
- Must understand technical problems and solutions in relation to current as well as future business environments.
- Experience with Microsoft Project and Help Desk management.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and delegate work to others in an effective matter.
- Must be able to interface well with people across various levels of the organization and across all departments including IT, Executive Management, and plant personnel.
- Ability to successfully work independently with little supervision while consistently utilizing initiative and good judgment.
- Strong aptitude for working with technology, coupled with the ability to learn and absorb new information quickly required.
Sumitomo Rubber, USA offers competitive compensation and benefits packages. If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply at sumitomorubberusa.com
EOE M/F/Disabled/Veterans, Sumitomo Rubber, USA is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity.