|Location :||Tonawanda, NY|
Reports to: Storeroom Manager
- Responsible for managing and recording the movement of storeroom inventory from holding to charge out status.
- Provide professional customer service to internal and external customers, assisting customers in the identification of needed inventory items (parts, etc.).
- Record and track all storeroom inventory movement into SAP.
- General housekeeping of the storeroom area as needed.
- Perform cycle counting on a regular basis, identifying and communicating discrepancies to the Storeroom Lead or Manager.
- Ensure compliance with established internal control procedures
- Issue returns for unused material.
- Maintain close communication with the Storeroom Lead and/or Manager regarding customer issues and concerns.
- Communicate out of stock or special needs items to the Storeroom Lead and/or Specialist to help ensure that stock fill rates and lead times are optimized.
- Minimum H.S. diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a warehousing, or similar environment handling inventory.
- Experience with computer application systems related to inventory, distribution, shipping or receiving (SAP experience ideal).
- Demonstrated multi-tasking and prioritization skills in a fast-paced, dynamic organization.
- Proficiency with using Microsoft Suite programs.
Sumitomo Rubber, USA offers competitive compensation and benefits packages. If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply at SumitomoRubberUSA.com
EOE M/F/Disabled/Veterans, Sumitomo Rubber, USA is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity.