|Title:||Accounts Payable Clerk|
|Location :||Tonawanda, NY|
Position Summary: Responsible for verification and processing of accounts payable invoices.This position is a new position based on business growth.
Reports to: Accounts Payable Manager
- Receives, prepares and processes all A/P invoicing, ensuring quantity and prices. Prepare A/P reconciliation when required.
- Reconcile vendor statements.
- Organizes weekly check run, ensuring checks are authorized.
- Assists Accounting Supervisor with month-end close, posting/clearing canceled checks and other special projects, as required.
- Assists external auditors in preparation of the Company’s month-end, and year-end closing of Accounts Payable.
- Collaborate with Purchasing and Receiving to resolve vendor issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma of equivalent required, with additional training in business/accounting preferred.
- 3-5 years of accounts payable experience.
- SAP experience preferred.
- Ability to process of rush items and multi-task in a fast-pace environment.
- Strong demonstrated interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated PC skills utilizing Microsoft Excel, Word and Access software applications.
- Demonstrates ethical and moral behavior; unquestionable integrity and character.
- Strong analytical skills.
EOE M/F/Disabled/Veterans, Sumitomo Rubber, USA is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity.