|Title:||SAP Inventory Coordinator|
|Location :||Tonawanda, NY|
SAP Inventory Coordinator
D Shift: Thursday & Friday 11pm-7am and Saturday & Sunday 7pm-7am
Position Summary: Responsible for daily inventory and adjustments to components throughout the facility. Includes determining the root cause of inventory discrepancies and issues and suggesting solutions to prevent future errors.
Reports To: Production Control Manager
- Check, and adjust as needed, daily inventory of scheduled components.
- Audit production entries / confirmations in MES.
- Troubleshoot and identify root cause for inventory discrepancies.
- Ensure that components new to the master schedule are planned to be manufactured, aid component departments to ensure adherence to schedule (by date and quantity).
- Controls material movements for production efficiency, includes monitoring of the use of material scanners throughout the facility.
- Coordinates component scheduling priorities and alerts prep areas in the event of out of specification materials.
- Adjusts inventories for all components in SAP.
- Understands the “Process Order” procedure and has the ability to create, amend and cancel orders as needed.
- Utilizes, understands and maintains computer systems. SAP, Synchrono, PSMS, etc.
- Develop, maintain, and report out on various metrics.
- Create and maintain standard work documents.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- AAS degree in Business, Computer Information Systems, Accounting, or related discipline.
- Prior SAP experience preferred; must have ERP inventory management experience.
- Prior manufacturing experience required.
- Proficient with Microsoft word, Excel (including pivot tables & charts), & PowerPoint.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision.
- Ability to coordinate and manage and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to manage confidential information (data – financial and production)
- Ability to effectively communicate via verbal and written media.
- Detail oriented and excellent follow-up skills.
Sumitomo Rubber, USA offers competitive compensation and benefits packages. If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply at https://careers.sumitomorubber-usa.com/x/openings.
EOE M/F/Disabled/Veterans, Sumitomo Rubber, USA is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity.