|Title:||Talent Acquisition Specialist|
|Location :||Tonawanda, NY|
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Position Summary: This position is responsible for all salaried/professional hiring.
Reports to: VP, Human Resources
- Manages all salaried employee (non-union) recruiting efforts, including the salaried requisition process, job creation, strategy, sourcing, and talent selection.
- Provides employee relations and performance management support to the HR/LR Manager.
- Identifies and researches human resources issues; contributes information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction.
- Responsible for updating Plant, Corporate, & Union Org. Charts.
- Acts as agent of change in redefining the human resources function and outputs.
- Demonstrates strong leadership and communication skills.
- Assist Department Managers on identifying contract needs, job descriptions, hours of work and rate of pay.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Responsible for Expat onboarding.
- Assist in the contract labor recruiting and onboarding processes, including PO creation and onboarding.
- Support other HR staff as needed.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field preferred; Relevant work experience considered in lieu of degree.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role required.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and administer a broad range of tasks including professional recruiting, resolving complaints, coaching, and counseling managers and employees on the interpretation of policies and procedures required.
- Must be able to prepare written reports and correspondence and effectively present information to leadership team.
- Must be able to build and maintain positive relationships both internally and externally.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Required computer skills to include MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook as well as hardware and software applications used in the Human Resources function.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work well under pressure.
- Excellent organization skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Highly motivated team player with a passion to succeed.
- This position requires flexibility with assigned duties as well as willingness to take on new tasks.
- Must be able to contribute in a fast-paced environment.
Sumitomo Rubber, USA offers competitive compensation and benefits packages. If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply at http://careers.sumitomorubber-usa.com/
EOE M/F/Disabled/Veterans, Sumitomo Rubber, USA is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity.