|Title:||Human Resources Assistant (temporary)|
Human Resources Assistant
This is a temporary contract position, assisting the HR department with hiring needs; assignment will go until January 2020.
- Conduct phone screens with applicants.
- Schedule candidates to come in for Meet & Greet to take pre-employment test.
- Input background forms, I9’s, and track pre-employment status’.
- Make onboarding folders for new hires.
- Complete new hire/onboarding paperwork.
- Audit folders for completion of paperwork.
- Other miscellaneous projects as needed.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- HS Diploma or GED Required.
- 2-3 years office experience preferred.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook software applications.