|Title:||Technology Team Leader|
|Location :||Tonawanda, NY|
Position Summary: Responsible to lead, direct and control Process & Quality Engineering team efforts to meet technical and quality requirements collaborating with the Business Center Manager. Responsible for supporting operation of business center, including safety, quality, profitability, productivity, cost, waste, employee relations, maintenance, training, and housekeeping.
Reports to: Works Technical Manager
- Leads the business center's process and quality engineering team to meet and exceed production output, quality, cost, and waste targets. Both present and future.
- Works closely with business unit and plant management to drive continuous improvement efforts within the business unit.
- Enforces Quality, legal compliance, and technical standards of the product, process and material for the Business Center.
- Identifies and implements new technologies, methodologies, and systems to improve output, quality, and overall operation.
- Implements and enforces QMS through procedure development, quality checks, auditing and other QMS methods.
- Develops organization and associate leadership and technical competencies.Develops teams skills in engineering and quality methods and processes.
- Is committed to and promotes "Excellence through Teamwork" throughout the organization.
Required Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree In Engineering or related discipline with 7-10 years’ experience. Relevant experience considered in lieu of degree.
- Preferred 5 years of technical leadership experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a technical organization with impactful results.
- Strong communication, business, analytical and planning skills.
- Strong technical knowledge related to manufacturing technical processes and operation.
- Strong quality and statistical methods knowledge and capability.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Solid PC skills utilizing Microsoft Excel, Word software applications, Mini-tab preferred.
Sumitomo Rubber, USA . (Goodyear Dunlop Tires North America, Ltd.) offers competitive compensation and benefits packages. If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply at http://careers.sumitomorubber-usa.com/
EOE M/F/Disabled/Veterans, Sumitomo Rubber, USA is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity.