|Title:||Production Control Manager|
|Location :||Tonawanda, NY|
Production Control Manager
Position Summary: Responsible for the daily execution of the factory Production Schedule.
Reports to: Sr. Manufacturing Control Manager
- Directs departmental schedules to meet customer demand.
- Supervises department schedulers and contract inventory personnel.
- Ownership of the factory Manufacturing Execution System (MES), including development and deployment of new feature.
- Develop policy and procedures to standardize and improve the planning process.
- Calculates and determines acceptable inventory levels by item for each functional area.
- Analyzes equipment utilization and delays. Makes recommendations for improvements to manager or other production managers.
- Monitors activities and workloads of planners to maintain uniform level of activity.
- Implements salary administration, employee relations and safety policies and procedures.
- Maintains departmental records.
- Is committed to and promotes Excellence Through Teamwork throughout the organization.
Required Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- BS in Business, Operations, Engineering, Supply Chain or Logistics; Advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of planning experience.
- Minimum 3 years in a management role preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully in high stress situations.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate others.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
Sumitomo Rubber, USA offers competitive compensation and benefits packages. If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply at SumitomoRubberUSA.com
EOE M/F/Disabled/Veterans, Sumitomo Rubber, USA is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity.